Celebrating the finest Sports Work in the World – the INTERNATIONAL SPORTS AWARDS (ISA) recognise these individual, group and company achievements with honor and recognition on an annual basis.
A new award for our children’s book! After the ‘More Than Football Award 2020’, the Blauw-Zwart win the Community Award …
Liverpool FC has been recognised as a leader in sports innovation at the ISC International Sports Awards 2020 for the …
Today, EMG sports technology company On Rewind won an International Sports Awards in the category “Best of Fan Engagement” with …
Women’s Golf Day founder Elisa Gaudet has been honoured with Individual Sports Professional – Community Award 2020 of the ISC …
LOOP SPORTS The Hero Caribbean Premier League’s creative use of social media has netted an award from the International Sports …
Entering the International Sports Awards
- Definition of the Award Categories We leave this to you. We have set 7 award categories. Which award categories you wish to apply for are left to your imagination. You know your product, service, campaign better than anyone else and which award(s) it potentially fits.
- Supporting Evidence Please send approximately 500 words in either pdf or word document supporting your application. In addition any photos, videos or supporting documentation can be sent.
- Please enter officially by making online payment by the deadline of submission. On request we can provide an invoice.
- There are two Deadline of submission.
- The first deadline is Friday October 30th at 5pm GMT. The cost for entering by this time is 95 GBP plus vat.
- The final deadline is Friday November 13th at 5pm GMT. The cost for entering is 150 GBP plus vat
- Voting occurs by ISC SportsBiz Members between November 16th to December 4th.
- Decision on application on December 5th and we will notify you of the outcome.