We have been waiting for September 2019 to inform the Global Sports Business Industry on some important developments which took place over the summer.
- We have confirmed the 1st 50 Speakers and this will be communicated later this month. To be the first to receive the list, contact London@internationalsportsconvention.com
- We will have 100 speakers confirmed by end of October this year. That’s 8 months before ISC London 2020 comes to London and the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. ISC have taken planning to the next level!. If you would like to be considered as a speaker contact email@example.com
- ISC London focus is on The Business of Sport, we have the following in place:
7 Sports Business Conferences of 2 days
- Brands in Sport
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports Digital
- Digital Disruption in Football
- Sports Integrity and Governance
- Sports Events
- OTT in Sports
3 Masterclasses have already been confirmed
- Sports Broadcast innovation
- Brand Licensing
- Digital Disruption in Sport
Everything under 1 roof!
- ISC London 2020 will take the Global Sports Business Industry delegate experience to a new level. More details will be released soon. Be prepared to be amazed. It’s a fresh and innovative approach
- We are already working with Tottenham Hotspur Football Club to ensure the highest quality of Food and Beverage, representing many countries globally. As ISC London will take place during UEFA EURO 2020 – a theme will emerge! Food and drinks is included throughout the two days delegate packages.
- ISC has consulted the industry and networking spaces will be of the highest quality. We also have a number of private hospitality boxes for clients to hire for those all-important meetings.
- Brands and Sponsors will be a key group of attendees at ISC London 2020. There will two dedicated tracks on Brands and Sponsorship and only speakers who control or involved in the decision making on where there important dollars, pounds and euros are spent and with whom.
- Synergies are important and that’s why we have packed in so much content and business networking opportunities to ensure value for all attendees.
- We announced earlier in the year our partnership with The Financial Times. More details will be released later in the year.
- Tracy Halliwell, Director of Tourism, Conventions & Major Events at London & Partners said: “We are delighted that London has been selected as the host destination for ISC 2020. We are extremely proud of London’s reputation as one of the greatest cities in the world for global sporting events and are thrilled to play our part in bringing people together to do business in the sports industry. The state-of-the-art Tottenham Hotspur stadium – one of the many fantastic new venues to open in the capital this year – will no doubt be the perfect location for the International Sports Convention. We look forward to welcoming the delegates to London next year.”
- Andy O`Sullivan, Venue Director – Tottenham Hotspur FC:
“We are delighted that the International Sports Convention has chosen Tottenham Hotspur Stadium as a venue for their 2020 event. The combination of our range of unique spaces and digital infrastructure will provide the perfect environment for the first ever ISC event in London. We are also excited to welcome the ISC delegates to our new home and look forward to providing a fantastic experience over the two day conference.”
- Finally, ISC has always from its humble beginnings in 2009 involved all facets of the Sports Industry. Celebrating 10 years, ISC will be launching The ISC Foundation. Trustees will be sought from both within and outside the Sports Business Industry. Full details will be communicated and published soon.
ISC is very excited on the new innovative and fresh approach. After 10 years of ISC being on the European continent – we are excited ISC will now be in London on June 17-18 2020.
For any further information: contact: London@internationalsportsconvention.com