Our guest today is Pavel Klymenko, Head of Policy – Global Monitoring and Human Rights at FARE Network.
In this edition we focus on:
- FARE – Football Against Racism in Europe – Origins and remit of FARE and what FARE does
- Campaigning as an important component of FARE and cases from: Eastern European Development Project, Erasmus Plus Sport Projects and Football v Homophobia.
- Sport as a means for social change
- Examples of reducing racism and inequality in football
- A Case study with the German Football Association (DFB)
- Why leadership in sport is missing representation from ethnic minority groups and why this is important for the future of sport