Our new Her Business of Sport Q&A features Katerina Belarouska – Chairwoman of the Parimatch Foundation
Katerina Belarouska is one of the founders of Parimatch Tech’s online betting business, which expanded from the local market and became well-known worldwide. She oversees the company’s central operations, growth strategies and leads CSR development.
Katerina is also the Chairwoman of the Parimatch Foundation. Created in 2019, the Foundation’s mission is to promote the health and well-being of communities through educating and engaging children in sports while providing equal opportunities for everyone. As the Foundation’s Chairwoman, Katerina develops relations with the public sector to highlight how vital cooperation between business and government is.
This Q&A covers:
- Katerina’s current current role at Parimatch Foundation and how she got there
- Challenges she’s faced in her career journey
- How Parimatch Foundation helps children and what the results have been so far
- Characteristics of a good leader
- Katerina’s advice to women in the sports industry
What the full video here: Her Business of Sport Q&A – Katerina Belarouska – Chairwoman of the Parimatch Foundation