Celebrating the finest Sports Work in the World – the INTERNATIONAL SPORTS AWARDS (ISA) recognise these individual, group and company achievements with honor and recognition on an annual basis.
The 7 categories for 2020 are;
- Best use of Social Media
- Best Start up Sports Company
- Fan Engagement Award
- Sports Sponsorship Award
- Innovation Award
- Professional Club – Community Award
- Individual Sports Professional – Community Award
A selection of previous Winners include: FIFA World Cup 2018, United Delivered (DHL and Manchester United), FIVB, Iceland Football Association, USA Weightlifting, VFL Wolfsburg, ATP Media, Catapult Sports, IAAF World Championship London.
THE PROCESS FOR ENTERING THE INTERNATIONAL SPORTS AWARDS 2020
- Definition of the Award Categories We leave this to you. We have set 7 award categories. Which award categories you wish to apply for are left to your imagination. You know your product, service, campaign better than anyone else. So you will know which award(s) best applies.
- Supporting Evidence – Please send approximately 500 words in either pdf or word document supporting your application. In addition any photos, videos or supporting documentation can be sent.
- Please enter officially by making online payment by the deadline of submission. On request we can provide an invoice.
- There are two Deadline of submission.
- The first deadline is Friday October 30th at 5pm GMT. The cost for entering by this time is 95 GBP plus vat.
- The final deadline is Friday November 13th at 5pm GMT. The cost for entering is 150 GBP plus vat
- Voting occurs by ISC SportsBiz Members between November 23rd to November 30th.
- Decision on application on December 5th and we will notify you of the outcome.
- Awards presentation there is no Events awards ceremony. However all awards are given out during The International Sports Virtual Week.
- Awards communication significant digital and online communication will occur during ISC VIRTUAL WEEK regarding all winners. ISC VIRTUAL week takes place December 7-11.