International Sports Convention (ISC) is an events, education and media business that connects individuals and companies in the business of sport.
Founded in 2009. ISC provides events, webinars, podcasts and education programmes in the Business of Sport. The main focus of ISC is the flagship event taking place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London on March 22nd-23rd, 2023. For our office in Warsaw, Poland we are looking for a new Project Coordinator.
International Sports Convention is looking for a motivated, open-minded person who would like to pursue a career in the events and sports industry. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and owners of the company. He/She will work on such projects as ISC Awards 2022, ISC Academy, Legia Sport Business Programme and Internationals Sports Convention 2023. This is a great opportunity to get marketing, account management, operations and CRM experience. He/She will be leading many of the projects and delivery.
– Very good English at the level enabling everyday communication (written/oral)
– Self-motivated, hard-working, trustworthy and committed to the task
– Dynamic, ambitious, organised, disciplined, and persuasive individual
– Has an interest in the Business of Sport
– Has 1 or 2 years of experience in project planning and coordination
– Great attention to detail, strong multi-tasking, communication and interpersonal skills
– Good knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
– Team player
– Can take the lead and is proactive
Good to have
– Basic graphic skills
– Basic video editing skills
– Copywriting skills
– Technology software ie CRM.
How to apply
If you are interested, please sent your CV and the cover letter in English to email@example.com .