International Sports Convention Internship
Opportunity: 8 month Internship (September 2021 to April 2022)
Position: Business Development Event Intern
Location: Wilanow, Warsaw
Start Date: End of August/Early September 2021 (date to be agreed) until April 2022.
Interested in a career in the Sports Industry?
Looking to gain practical experience, knowledge in the Sports Industry?
Have you graduated (any subject) in 2020 or 2021?
Wishing to gain a further qualification (LSBP Certificate in Sport, Media and Entertainment) whilst working full-time?
Sales Internship Role:
- Develop interest in the International Sports Convention (through research, identification, emails, zoom calls etc)
- Develop a sales funnel (90% of contacts are known to ISC)
- Maintain excellent database (Hubspot, Hunter, other platforms), including formal and informal reporting
- Organized and focused
- Highly motivated and target-oriented
- Understanding and realizing that at least 8 touch-points are required for a successful sale
- Fluent in English both verbal and written (the role is 100% in English)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent user skills in standard software, i.e. knowledge of MS office tools (Word, Excel, etc.), as well as new technologies, social media and various sales digital platforms.
Remuneration: To be agreed
Other: It is a 8 month fixed contract. After completion there is an opportunity for a long term career with the International Sports Convention.
Education and Professional Development:
International Sports Convention also pay for The Legia Sport Business Programme (value 15,000 pln plus VAT) starting September 2021 and finishing in May 2022. This takes place in your own time, especially weekends and evenings. The Legia Sport Business Programme is an executive education programme.
There will be rolling recruitment until 31st August 2021. If interested, please apply at your earliest convenience as we are already shortlisting and doing interviews. APPLY ASAP to maximize your chances.
Still interested – What to do now?
Please send a max. 2 page covering letter and max. 2 page CV to:
The covering letter needs to indicate your passion for the role, why you wish to work in the sports industry and why this opportunity is ideal for you.
Note: The Legia Sport Business Programme is a joint collaboration between Legia Warsaw S.A and the International Sports Convention
Find out more on the International Sports Convention – www.internationalsportsconvention.com
To find out details of the Legia Sport Business Programme – go here: www.legiasbp.com