ISC OnScreen is powered by Sotic the UK’s Number 1 sports digital agency. Multi-award winners Sotic have been pioneers and innovators within the sports industry for 20 years, serving premium global brands including World Rowing, World Sailing, England Netball, World Rugby, The British and Irish Lions, Aberdeen FC, and The Tour of Britain.
Sotic have supported hundreds of World Federations, Governing Bodies and Clubs across 22 different sports, 6 world cups and 4 Olympic Games.
Working exclusively in sport, Sotic utilises robust and trusted proprietary IP forged with the latest technology to produce the best-in-class website and mobile digital portals with bleeding-edge bespoke solutions for sporting organisations worldwide. They are adept at solving highly complex industry challenges, whilst maximizing UX and design.
Having thrived in the UK for the last 20 years, Sotic has started expanding globally, growing and developing its association with prestigious sporting organisations worldwide.
– Motasem El Bawab, Head Of Digital at Volleyball World
– Roland Mercer, Head Of Operations at Sotic.
– David Bowman, Head of IT & Digital at Aberdeen FC
– Adam Piotrowicz, Director of Digital & IT at Legia Warszawa S.A.
– Roland Mercer, Head Of Operations at Sotic
– Martin Cassidy, Head of Sponsorship and Partnerships at Leisure Leagues
- – Barry Cunningham, Digital Marketing and Customer Relationship Manager at Irish Rugby Football Union
- – Jonathan McConnell, Head of Client Relationship at Sotic
- – Nabil Hassan, Digital Manager at The British & Irish Lions