The International Sports Convention is looking for an ambitious project sales coordinator to join our team here in the UK.
Project Sales Coordinator, (Home Based – UK any location)
Full time role
Immediate start. Open employment contract.
Closing date: 30th September
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an ambitious Project sales Coordinator to join our friendly and fun ISC team. You are a great team player with a passion and natural enthusiasm for all things events, networking, content and the Business of Sport.
You will be working and leading across multiple sales accounts and in particular new business.
This role may suit a recent graduate, someone with 1-2 years’ experience. As an inclusive organisation we are open to all applications. If you like the sound of ISC and the role, please apply.
Working on the Business Development/Sales cycle of The International Sports Convention 2023 and future events.
Your role will include:
- Working on the Business Development/Sales cycle of The International Sports Convention 2023 and future events.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through e-mail, Linkedin, and zoom
- Track all sales activities in Hubspot CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems, challenges.
- Preparing and submitting offer proposals
- Answering client questions about company initiatives
- Scheduling calls with potential attendees, partners and exhibitors to discuss their business goals and to position attendance at events as a way to achieve those goals.
- To build a solid deliverable pipeline of new business
- Achieving the productivity goals of weekly zoom calls and email outreach.
- Building an ongoing pipeline of active prospects
- Maintaining an organized database of prospects, sales, and sales activities.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Meticulous in their planning and administration
- Wishing to learn and understand the business development process in a small international company.
- Ambitious but humble
- Quick learner
- Good communicator (oral and listener)
What we offer
We’re a small global team that champion a culture of creativity and cohesiveness. As part of the team, you can expect to learn from the best, experience an array of interesting projects and work alongside leading global brands in the Sports Industry.
International Sports Convention was founded in Switzerland in 2009 and has since been providing its flagship event – ISC in Amsterdam, Geneva and now London. Since 2020 ISC has built a portfolio of digital products for the Business of Sport Industry.
Apply by emailing email@example.com with your CV (max 2 pages) and maximum 1 page covering letter. Please mark any correspondence with PrCoSales2022.
In applying, please note you must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom. If successful, the position will start November or December.