Dariusz Mioduski is owner and chairman of Legia Warsaw. He is also Vice-Chairman of the European Club Association and member of the board of administration for UEFA Club competitions and member of UEFA club competitions committee.
In this edition of the Football Industry podcast we explore:
- Legia Warsaw brand and culture
- Legia ambitions on the field – national, European and the development of the youth academy
- Growing the business with a focus on entertainment, media, women, youth, e-gaming and community.
- The campaign – Ready to Help
- Understanding the DNA of Warsaw, its fans but with an eye for change and development.
- What success really means and how it can be quantified.
- The future of European Club competitions